Sunday, April 04, 2010

Planning Camping Trip

The weather has warmed up (it’s pushing 90),  our new flooring is installed in the motorhome, we got our new recliners and mattress…..time to go camping.
I checked Reserve America and found after this week the spots are opening up more.  I guess a lot of spring breakers and snow birds are filling the spots this week.
I think we will go back to Suwannee River State Park.  It’s my favorite in this area because the kayaking on that part of the Suwannee River is exceptionally beautiful and is a fun paddle. Best of all, you can just put in right from the park.
We have been there a few times.  You can see my posts here and here, if you want to check it out.
Al has to go back to Tampa next week, but I think the week after that we will try to head to the river for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com