Friday, May 21, 2010

More Sunset Photos

Al came back from his third kayak trip of the day, without any fish.  Surprise, surprise.  It’s a good thing I had a plan “B.”  We had sesame ginger marinated chicken on the grill, along with corn on the cob and fried potatoes.  Not the healthiest of meals, but it was good :)

The owner of the campground has 2 Poodles, a Yorkie and two cats (the one who bit me and another cute blue eyed white kitty named Cotton).  Anyway, all 5 of her critters kept Al company while he was grilling the chicken.  It was kind of cute.

This is Cocoa.  He is very tiny, but he doesn’t know it.  He keeps everyone and everything here in line.  He weighs all of 4 pounds. 

P1010024

This is the one that bit me last time.  She and I are still friends.

P1010026

This is Cotton.  She has no tail and the prettiest blue eyes.

P1010029

 

We had a beautiful sunset last night, so I interrupted my dinner to go outside and take a few photos.

Image026

P1010013

Image032

After dinner, we managed to stay awake long enough to watch the finale of Gray’s Anatomy.  As usual, it was shocking and very good.  I have watched that show from day one and still love it.

Today, we are planning on being kind of lazy.  We slept good last night with the a/c off and the windows open.  It was actually a little cool this morning….just like I like it!

The week-enders should start arriving today and ruining our little piece of paradise.  The good thing is they usually leave on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't Grey's awesome last night..I couldn't figure out who they were taking off. lol I too have been a fan since day one and we like Private Practice.
    The sunset was gorgeous.
    The meal sounded great!!

    Have a great day..Cindy and Walker

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com