Friday, July 09, 2010

Rethinking What Needs to be Sold

When we started this painting project, I was thinking that as soon as we sold this house I was going to throw away all my painting supplies forever.  As Margie pointed out, motorhomes don't need paint :)  Unfortunately, I remembered, we have a house in Tampa that we rent out...duh.  So we are re-thinking some of those items.  I guess we can store a few things at my Moms house....I know she'll love that! 

The heat has been stifling the past few days after a few days of cooler weather.  We finally smartened up today and got up earlier and shortened our coffee/news hours. We just need to start before it gets too hot.   It's 95 degrees now and it's only 11 am.  I  can work on my porch painting since it's in the shade, but I think Al will have to wait till evening to get back up on the roof.  He's still working on the covers for the rain gutters.  They don't seem to want to go on quite right and it's killing his knees.

That's the plan for today.  Al wants to go to the buffet for some catfish, but if we do that, our day will be shot, so I have to play slave driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com