Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends.

I've appreciated getting to know you through the blogging world. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

We spent the morning yesterday finding a new "home". We found a "geezer park" that we think we'll be happy at.  Hey, we're geezers, so we should fit right in! We'll be moving over next week. I'll post a few pictures later today. The price is right and it will serve our needs well.

We had a nice Christmas eve with Mom and my brother, and made my Mom's home made pizza, which is our Christmas Eve tradition. She's getting older, but she hasn't lost her touch with the pizza!

Al and I have started our new Christmas tradition with a trip to the beach on Christmas morning. We're both a little tired this morning, so we haven't decided if we'd continue our tradition or not. Today should be the last day before the next cold front.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Margie and Bruce.

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Karen and Al!
    - Mary Ann and William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Karen and Al, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Hope the “geezer park” works out for you.

    John
    http://relaxedrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza and a trip to the beach sounds like a great Christmas tradition to me!

    Have a great day and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. Glad you found a new spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! We have spent a bit if time in Geezer parks- at least they are very quiet at night.

    Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have thought of them several times this morning. It is often very hard at the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and Al. Glad you have found a good "geezer park" (love that name!). The weather was great today so hope you made it to the beach. Get out your flannel jammies - cold weather heading our way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entertaining us all year of your step by step process to move to fulltiming. What a journey!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. We love to read them! To contact me directly you can send e-mail to rvtravels2@yahoo.com